A comforting thing to note is that our class sizes are relatively small — from 6 to 12 people. Much much less than you would encounter at the mall, market, nail salon, barber, or any other public place you may need to visit.
We have implemented the following to help avert possible contact of any viruses flu or other with our students:
- We sanitize all surfaces after every class
- We provide free of charge, disposable gloves to anyone who wants them
- All instructors are required to wear disposable gloves while teaching
- Hand sanitizer in the studio for anyone to use at anytime
- An extended make-up policy for anyone who feels sick - If you wake up and feel ill, CALL US at 310-927-2436 or 310-837-7194 and STAY HOME. We will work with you to figure out a make-up plan.
- Skype or Facetime us if you do get sick. Let’s say you do get a bad flu or God forbid the coronavirus and need to stay home, I will personally skype with you for a private session in lieu of your missed class. That is assuming you are up for an art lesson in your home on your computer. I will work with you for 45 minutes on your own project so will not miss a class and be comfortable in your own home. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this.
When you are at the studio, please follow those time-trusted tips for your own health and safety:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow
Art is the one thing that heals and let us forget the day to day struggles of this world. Let's not let "IT" go and keep being artists and working on our craft.
- Cheryl Kline